Looks like fun! Look how big our Lily girl is getting. We miss you all!
I like those kids! Everyone looks like they had a great time.
Click on the first picture so you can get a good look at Abby's eyes. :)
That picture of Abby is so hilarious. I love Spencer's summer doo too!
The enlarged pic with happy Abby in it is great and just might end up on my windows desktop one day.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Looks like fun! Look how big our Lily girl is getting. We miss you all!
I like those kids! Everyone looks like they had a great time.
Click on the first picture so you can get a good look at Abby's eyes. :)
That picture of Abby is so hilarious. I love Spencer's summer doo too!
The enlarged pic with happy Abby in it is great and just might end up on my windows desktop one day.
Post a Comment