Seriously, what is going on? Everyone so busy I will not be suprised if no one looks at this . I recently made a powerpoint for a school project. It was on Martin and Einor Christopherson, my ancestors. I was soposed to do a report on Utah History. One of the choices was Ancestor . So decided to do a powerpoint on how they were gardeners. I really enjoyed doing it. Thanks to Everybody who helped me. (If they even read this post.) Love,
Catherine
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
thanks for posting Catherine! You're right I need to get better at it. I saw your report though and it was great! well done.
Awesome Cath, I'd love to see your report. Can you send it to me?
I'm so glad that you posted. Your report sounds awesome. I'd love to see it.
Catherine, I think we should do a spelling bee on our blog. How do you spell 'gadgetry'?
G-A-D-G-E-T-R-Y
Post a Comment