Since everyone else is to busy I thought I would announce of the blog that........................................
.........................................We are all going to Disneyland the weekend of Valentines Day! Hooray, Harrah! We are all so excited! Emma has even made up a song Titled " Disneyland" lead singing by Emma background singing by Isabelle, Spencer, and Abby. Abby and Isabelle, you will get the scoop later. I personally I most excited to play in the deep, blue sea! And finding shells for my collection. And just being together will be great! Watch out Disneyland, The Udall family is coming to town!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Cath, I'm really excited too! I'm looking forward to spending time with the fam and not just in the kitchen. Let's think of fun projects, games, excursions, etc. that you and the other kids might like to do. I open for suggestions. Love you lots, Grandma
Post a Comment