I have been wanting to do some pictures for months, and we finally did them last week. My friend Bliss took them at Garden Park ward, and I think they turned out great. I was planning on just doing the girls, but Matt and I jumped in on a few. We might not be the most photogenic people, but at least we updated our family picture (to actually include Lily).
Friday, November 13, 2009
Cannon Family Pictures
I have been wanting to do some pictures for months, and we finally did them last week. My friend Bliss took them at Garden Park ward, and I think they turned out great. I was planning on just doing the girls, but Matt and I jumped in on a few. We might not be the most photogenic people, but at least we updated our family picture (to actually include Lily).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
these are adorable. I can't believe how big the girls are! (and that you were able to get one of them all smiling together)
Love them! They turned out great.
Post a Comment